Radix is looking for software engineers, system engineers, network engineers, integration and test engineers, data analysts and other professionals who are interested in challenging work in a growing business.
We support the Intelligence Community, the Department of Defense, Education, First Responders, and other government organizations. Our technical staff provide expertise in their respective disciplines to our customers through staff augmentation, and in some cases form the primary development team for software systems.
Areas of concentration include:
- Mission Management
- Scheduling and Planning algorithms
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Advanced Algorithm Development, Pattern Recognition, Clustering
- Data Association Techniques
- Distributed Computing
- Software Development (JAVA, C++, C, FORTRAN, Python, Web development Technologies, X-MIDAS Experience a plus)
- Architecture Design and Development
- Education (tools to simplify teaching by integrating tools needed by teachers)
Our compensation model reflects our commitment to attract and retain self motivated people with exceptional talent who are dedicated to consistent superior performance and mission support.
Radix Metasystems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, considering qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.